OEMCommercial Vehicles - Green. Connected. Autonomous.
Eco-friendly power sources will be the key to the survival and competitiveness of the transportation business
FutureBridge’s in-depth research, insights, and advice are empowering OEM leaders in navigating the transition to a very different future
Hyper Intelligence Platform-as-a-Service
We track techno-commercial trends impacting
& shaping the Future of Mobility
Our Platform provides actionable insights on
technologies, products, IP, markets & regulations
We help you identify & connect with technology
developers and enabling ecosystem players
Emerging Opportunities in Connected Car Data Monetization As Mobility shifts from a product to a service, opportunities for data-driven business models rise. OTA updates have become an...
Emerging Electric Motor Technologies for the EV Market
Mobility Electric vehicles (EVs) are a promising global strategy for decarbonizing the transportation sector. Tighter emission standards and...
Roadmap to Climate-Neutral Car: Utopia or North Star?
MobilitySustainability Mobility needs to accelerate its transition from a Low to Fully-Circular Economy to meet environmental goals. But the transition to...
Behind the Hype of Software-Defined-Vehicles
Mobility Innovation in exponential technologies opens new opportunities in software-based and data-driven mobility. As the value of software...
Opportunities in Mobility 3.0
Mobility The movement of people will change dramatically in the next ten years, driven by increasing urbanization, digitalization transformation, and...
E-mobility in 2023 and Beyond
Mobility As we step ahead into 2023, our Mobility consultants took a look at the disruptions, advancements, and future outlook for the e-mobility....
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- ADAS, Automated Driving & on demand
- Perception Sensors & Architecture
- Passenger Wellness & Monitoring
- Shared Mobility & Business Models
- Infotainment & Payment Services
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Robotics 94% 94%
- Internet of Things (IoT) 87% 87%
- Immersive Technologies 92% 92%
- 3D / 4D Printing 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What are the emerging products and solutions for V2X connectivity in CVs?
- What is the level of adoption of E/E architecture in commercial/off-road vehicles? How is the E/E architecture expected to change with the deployment of ADAS / AD systems?
- What are the various business models emerging due to V2X communications? What is the expected role change of various stakeholders in the value chain?
Research Development & Innovations
- Who are the key players in developing telematics systems and tracking solutions for off-road / highway vehicles? What type of product features are included in the device/systems?
- What are the new technologies expected to evolve with the increasing adoption of autonomous trucks in the logistics sector?
- What are the emerging technologies and developments for shared economy, leading to concepts like multi-brand truck platooning?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the opportunities and challenges in over-the-air updates (OTA) for commercial and off-road / highway sectors?
- Provide an overview of how network operators can play a crucial role in extending their offerings for V2V, V2I, and V2N connectivity?
- What is the business potential for autonomous trucks in the shared logistics?
- What is the forecast for smart transportation with the emergence of autonomous trucks?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What are the technologies and innovations for eco-friendly manufacturing in the automotive factory setup?
- What changes in existing manufacturing technologies will enable manufacturers to a step closer to their sustainability goals?
- How will the adoption of electrification impact the OEM-dealer network and aftermarket revenue?
Future Mobility and its Impact on Entrants Quick overview The convergence of Connectivity, Autonomous Driving, Shared Mobility, Electrification, and Sustainability has revolutionized tomorrow’s mass & private transport businesses. With an aim to participate more in the future mobility value chain, an...