Efficiency OptimizationEfficiency. Optimization. Enhanced Productivity.
The focus on energy efficiency is gaining momentum due to increasing energy costs and the environmental problems caused by GHG emissions. Digitalization offers the potential to enhance energy efficiency through data gathering, data analysis, and action based on data.
FutureBridge works with organizations from different industries to assist them in using their resources more optimally and achieving their efficiency target.
Sector Coupling in Europe With the increasing impacts of climate change and new legislation addressing these complex issues, the energy sector is undergoing phenomenal changes. The EU has increased its GHG emission reduction targets to at least 55% by 2030 and 80-95% by...
EnergyDigital and Technology
Blockchain Technology in Distributed Energy Domain What is blockchain? A blockchain can be defined as an assembly of digital data with a shared and distributed database that stores a continuously expanding record of transactions and their chronological order. The transactions are assembled into...
Role of Second-Life EV Batteries in Stationary Storage Applications
Energy Introduction Electric car deployment has witnessed rapid growth over the last ten years. According to the International Energy Agency...
CO2 Conversion and Utilization: Assessing Chemicals & Fuels Sector
Energy CO2 Conversion & Utilization: Need of the Hour CO2 emission is becoming a global concern. Industrial CO2 emissions were on track to...
The Future of Solar Panel Recycling: A Circular Economy Insight
Energy Evolution of the Solar PV Industry Solar energy, especially Photovoltaic (PV) technology, currently holds a 23% market share in the global...
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- How can we integrate renewables into the existing O&G business models?
- What technological adoptions/advancements would lead to efficiency optimization?
- What are the cleaner/greener alternatives to burning fossil fuel?
- What are state-of-the-art technologies for efficiency improvements in a hybrid business model?
- What are some of the much-needed energy management solutions for energy conservation?
- How energy efficiency could lead to reducing carbon emissions?
- How can we improve energy efficiency in existing plants?
- Who should we partner with to develop sustainable feedstock security?
- What recycling technologies are used as economically viable solutions for waste to X?