Consumer Health & WellnessHolistic Wellness: a New Normal
The consumer healthcare industry has evolved over the years and it is undergoing a fundamental shift from a reactive to a proactive industry. This transition to wellness & self-care is primarily triggered by the increasing expectations from OTC products, preventive mindset, consumer awareness, and is following the model of the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, the combination of drugs & devices, and disruptive technologies such as wearable devices, self-diagnosis, social medial platforms, orientation towards naturals, and traditional medicines have further continued the momentum towards innovation.
FutureBridge works closely with the consumer health & wellness companies across the value chain with different functions to develop custom research frameworks, leverage ecosystems, and access innovations.
Innovations in Navigation and Imaging Technologies – Shaping the Future of Surgery
Learn more in the upcoming webinar on Sep 22, 2022.
Market Assessment – Dermatology Market for Seniors
Life Sciences A Global Pharmaceutical Company wanted to explore market potential for new consumer category of dermatological preparations (>65 years)...
Consumer Segment Analysis – Dermatological Market for Elderly
Life SciencesPreventive Care A leading specialized consumer care company approached to gain insights into the geriatrics market and understand the potential for a new category of dermatological preparations (>65 years) in the US, EU, Russia, Brazil & China. The insights were focused on...
Life SciencesPreventive Care
Impact of Microbiome on Gut Health – The Second Brain
Life Sciences The term Microbiome represents the entire microbial population in human gut. This paper focuses on microbiome population in human gut and its effect on human health, research trends and how companies are approaching to meet the consumers demand for healthy products...
Gut-Brain Axis: New Avenue for Mental Health and Wellness
Life SciencesPreventive Care Mental health is gaining attention due to its impact on consumers, caregivers, and government healthcare budgets and expenses. Informed and empowered consumers demand a safer and effective solution in every walk of life, and mental health is no exception. Gut-Brain...
Life SciencesPreventive Care
Brand Extension Support – Constipation for Gut Health
Life Sciences A large global healthcare company was interested to assess potential brand line extension opportunities in emerging markets such as Asia, Africa, and Latin America. The study would require a landscape of key products, players, and various trends impacting gut health...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What are the evolving opportunities for horizontal expansion?
- Who are the most promising companies for in-licensing of the technologies that can enable OTC drug& device combination?
- Which are the most attractive application areas related to connected technology in Self-care and Wellness?
- What should be the roadmap for successful transitioning from an OTC Company to a Self-care & Wellness company?
Innovation, R&D & Clinical Development
- How to capitalize on the opportunity of Rx to OTC switch for lipid-lowering agents?
- What to innovate for Asian markets?
- Where are the innovation hotspots in the field of microbiomes and biomimicry?
Growth & Market Development
- Which geographies are the most attractive in terms of the trade-off between risk and return for the microbiome in personalized therapeutics?
- What kind of products and enhancements in product attributes can swing the fortune of a company in the Middle East & Gulf?
- How a company can utilize digital platforms to increase its penetration and retain its customers?
Clinical Outcome and Patient Journey
- How do patients look at the “Free-from” label and would they pay a premium for clean label Neutraceuticals?
- What are the key trends in the powder-based nutraceuticals, and probiotics market in self-care of digestive health?
Client's Success Stories
Market Expansion by Partner-led Innovation (PLI) A leading consumer health corporation needed advisory support to expand its footprint across different geographies through partnering & licensing in key indication segments such as cough, cold & allergy for priority ingredients. By conducting a landscape...