Manufacturing EquipmentOptimization. Digitalization. Automation.
Equipment providers in the manufacturing sector are focusing on improving the productivity and efficiency of machines. With increasing concerns on operational cost optimization, including improving the OEE, equipment providers will face stiff competition to offer automation and digital products, emphasizing digital OEE, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, and manufacturing execution systems.
Emerging Non-thermal Technologies in Food Processing Non-thermal food processing is being explored as a sustainable alternative to traditional heating methods such as gas burners, steam, etc. It is also beneficial in terms of product shelf-life as some non-thermal technologies can improve the shelf life by around 2-3...
Factory of the Future – Roadmap and Actions This webinar provides an in-depth analysis of successful and productive technological developments and solutions adopted in factories across industries, particularly those that deviate from the usual automation practices. We will summarize the state of technology in...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- Which end-user segments should the client investigate for specific manufacturing equipment?
- How are the customer needs changing for core manufacturing equipment?
Research Development & Innovations
- Which technologies are cost-effective, where the client can invest?
- Which technologies do customers prefer currently, and why?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the current demand and future market potential for specific equipment?
- Who are the key market players? What are their market shares, product offerings, and USPs?
- At what prices do end-users buy this equipment?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- Which are the best low-cost sourcing destination for procurement of parts and components used in our equipment?
- How is the industry reacting to predictive and preventive maintenance? What initiatives can be taken to remain competitive?
Client's Success Stories
Industrial ManufacturingDigitalization (equipment as a service, digital twins)
Strategy Development based on Digitalization Offerings and As-a-Service model Quick overview A global leader in food packaging and processing wanted to develop a robust 2030 strategy of ‘integrating & optimizing customer operations’ and offer ‘comprehensive outcome-based solutions’ to their customers. The objective was to gain insights on...