End-use IndustriesSector Coupling. Smart Buildings. Energy Efficiency.
In order to decarbonize the energy sector, there is increasing electrification across several end-use sectors – transportation, industrial, residential buildings, and commercial buildings by harnessing renewable energy. The sector coupling will play a key role in bringing several end-users together to leverage electricity as the central energy carrier.
FutureBridge partners with end-use industries in navigating their energy transition journey and bringing efficiency in energy management systems.
Direct Air Capture – A Key Technology to Achieve Net Zero Direct Air Capture (DAC) plays an important and growing role in net zero pathways. Capturing CO2 directly from the air and permanently storing it removes the CO2 from the atmosphere, providing a way to balance emissions that are difficult to avoid, including from...
Decarbonizing the Steel Industry
EnergyCarbon Neutrality Steel production is energy and carbon-intensive, emitting 4.06 gigatons of CO2. A major part of the emissions in the industry sectors is from the process itself, rather than the energy use. Get an insider view of CO2 reduction can be...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What is the impact of Connected Home Devices and how are they integrated with the growth of IoT?
- How are cost economics for the installation of charging stations expected to evolve in different geographies?
- How different types of business models of providing EV charging infrastructure solutions are evolving in the market? What impact does it have on the existing players?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the key technological development areas for the Smart building management (Smart Devices, Smart meters, etc.) industry?
- What are the prevalent DC fast charging technology standards (CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T, etc.) in different geographies?
- What are the developments in solar PV improving the efficiency of the energy system?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the evolving business models for the deployment of smart meters, use of sensors in data collection, analysis, and IoT? And how are these business models changing the way end-users consume electricity?
- What are the challenges associated with Enhanced Geothermal use as a source for heating & cooling for energy-efficient buildings?
- What are different business models around charging infrastructure? How are Industry players collaborating with energy & utility players?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What are the investments into the onsite generation of renewable energy?
- What changes in existing manufacturing technologies will enable manufacturers a step closer to their sustainability goals?
- What are the various retrofit cooling technologies trails that can be carried out on assets to improve efficiency?
Client's Success Stories
Market Entry Strategy Commercial Heating Equipment for Australia and New Zealand Quick overview Our client, an international manufacturer of heating equipment for residential and commercial setups, wanted to understand the opportunities available and market potential to enter through a commercial heating equipment portfolio in Australia & New...