End-use IndustriesSector Coupling. Smart Buildings. Energy Efficiency.
In order to decarbonize the energy sector, there is increasing electrification across several end-use sectors – transportation, industrial, residential buildings, and commercial buildings by harnessing renewable energy. The sector coupling will play a key role in bringing several end-users together to leverage electricity as the central energy carrier.
FutureBridge partners with end-use industries in navigating their energy transition journey and bringing efficiency in energy management systems.
X-as-a-Service: Accelerating Energy Transition with Servitization X-as-a-Service: Accelerating Energy Transition with Servitization. Technological obsolescence risk for a company is getting more prominent with the rapid introduction of newer technologies. Digitization has further moved ahead at a breakneck pace which has made...
Smart Homes: Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Connected Home
Energy Smart home technology has its applications in household appliances, home safety & security, lighting, and entertainment. Key industries have started integrating artificial intelligence with smart devices to enable connectivity among these devices. AI encompasses...
Transforming Energy Industry with X-as-a-Service
EnergyNew Customer Solutions XaaS - is a general, collective term that refers to the delivery of anything as a service - is emerging as a new product strategy. Digitization has further moved ahead at a breakneck pace which has made revolutionary changes to how businesses operate. These two...
EnergyNew Customer Solutions
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What is the impact of Connected Home Devices and how are they integrated with the growth of IoT?
- How are cost economics for the installation of charging stations expected to evolve in different geographies?
- How different types of business models of providing EV charging infrastructure solutions are evolving in the market? What impact does it have on the existing players?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the key technological development areas for the Smart building management (Smart Devices, Smart meters, etc.) industry?
- What are the prevalent DC fast charging technology standards (CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T, etc.) in different geographies?
- What are the developments in solar PV improving the efficiency of the energy system?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the evolving business models for the deployment of smart meters, use of sensors in data collection, analysis, and IoT? And how are these business models changing the way end-users consume electricity?
- What are the challenges associated with Enhanced Geothermal use as a source for heating & cooling for energy-efficient buildings?
- What are different business models around charging infrastructure? How are Industry players collaborating with energy & utility players?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What are the investments into the onsite generation of renewable energy?
- What changes in existing manufacturing technologies will enable manufacturers a step closer to their sustainability goals?
- What are the various retrofit cooling technologies trails that can be carried out on assets to improve efficiency?
Client's Success Stories
Market Entry Strategy Commercial Heating Equipment for Australia and New Zealand Quick overview Our client, an international manufacturer of heating equipment for residential and commercial setups, wanted to understand the opportunities available and market potential to enter through a commercial heating equipment portfolio in Australia & New...