Preventive care & Predictive DiagnosticsScreen Early & Treat Before
Life-threatening diseases like cancer & chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and congestive heart failure & obesity are impacting all age groups globally. With the advancement of genetic science and technologies capable of early diagnosis, innovation has caught up the speed to capture opportunities. Reimbursement agencies, payers & providers had inhibitions and doubts on the outcome and return on investment for these programs. However, a long-term outlook on the healthcare costs, quality of life, and wellbeing of society have convinced the payers to reimburse the preventive propositions.
FutureBridge is enabling companies with identification of opportunities in early diagnosis, the combination of artificial intelligence & gene editing for prevention and treatment of life-threatening disease segments.
Next Generation Vaccines
- m-RNA technology
- RNA binding proteins
- Combination vaccines
- Virtual consultation
- E-drug delivery
- Opinion beyond borders
- Liquid biopsy
- PCR & NGS
- Immunocompromised with co-morbidities
- Enteral nutrition & devices
- Indication focused nutrition
- Connectivity & convenience
- Adherence and engagement
- Socializing treatment progress
- Symptom checker
- Connected devices
- Vital sign monitoring
- Real-time analytics
- Comparison and beyond treatment
- Data & analogs
- Regulatory pathways & change
- Drug, Device and Digital combination
Life SciencesValue-Based Treatment
Life SciencesDrug Precision
Life SciencesEvolving Ecosystems
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What are the challenges at the strategic level to put prevention/ preventive care as a main stream of business?
- What are the best opportunities available in the field of preventive care and predictive diagnostics?
- How the business models would evolve in the light of preventive therapy?
- What is the new normal post-COVID-19 and how companies are equipping with this new normal?
- How are companies leveraging various digital platforms to engage patients and caregivers through continuous disease awareness?
- Which special product designation can fast track the regulatory approvals and reimbursement for preventive therapies?
- What is the current level of research in the field of preventive medicines in breast and prostate cancer from diagnosis to treatment?
- Who are the suitable partners in terms of capability and, innovation for vaccine production?
- How are companies collecting, measuring, and benchmarking user information to enhance continued patient engagement?