Sustainable Value NetworksSourcing Innovation. Waste-to-Value. Consumer-Proximate Production.
Waste valorization, regenerative practices, and traceability will define future “trusted” food & beverage brands
Depleting natural sources, ethical sourcing considerations, and growing environmental concerns animate the modern consumer who values brands that put sustainability at the center of their products. The ideal future food or beverage will combine advanced technologies and basic secular practices to address these issues, balancing social and regulatory pressures and financial profitability considerations.
Leading food and beverage players look for solutions that optimize constrained resources or provide alternatives to existing solutions & practices. However, these solutions often face challenges around underlying clean label considerations, data disconnects and node-to-node transparency, and the green premium.
FutureBridge helps its clients capitalize on global advances to reduce-reuse-monitor waste across the value chain, utilize sustainable sourcing strategies, and transform the efficiency of their operations.
The convergence of exponential digital technologies is enabling new frontiers in the food supply chain, ensuring food safety, sustainable security, and traceability
Transformation in Agriculture Practices – Vertical Farming
Food and Nutrition This webinar focuses on the need for vertical farming and innovations in the space To meet the growing demand of the increasing...
Food and Nutrition
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- As we think farm-to-fork, how can we improve the sustainability profile of our operations across waste tracking-reducing-repurposing?
- How can we bring a circular economy-based business model into our CPG business?
- How can we deploy manufacturing process innovation approaches to meet emerging carbon neutrality mandates from regulators at our key production sites?
- What are the potential opportunities and emerging concepts to deliver sustainability across our beverages product portfolio concerning ingredient composition & production?
- How can personalized nutrition be made more sustainable?
- What are the approaches for reformulating waste from oil, sugar, and related industries, resulting in a sustainable circular loop in the food & nutrition industry?
- What are the key trends in sustainable nutrition for Western Europe?
- What are the athermal processing technologies to reduce pathogen load in fresh and frozen products at the field or factory level?
- What are the ways to monitor the consumption of our craft beer to understand wastage during filling?