Energy Equipment SupplierEnergy Transition. Innovation. Digitalization.
The energy transition is causing a change in the way equipment, consumables, and products get deployed. The shift in the way energy will be produced, transferred, and consumed, will require a new way of designing, maintaining, and using the equipment. Deploying techniques like additive manufacturing for example can help in making equipment and consumables with more precision and on the go.
FutureBridge enables the clients in their energy transition journey by identifying the new opportunities for equipment suppliers in the changing environment.
Methane Pyrolysis : Turquoise Hydrogen Methane pyrolysis, also known as methane cracking or turquoise hydrogen, is the high-temperature breakdown of methane into hydrogen gas and carbon. Learn all about it here.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How are our peers in the welding industry developing new materials and procedures to stay relevant in the changing world?
- How are our peers in the industrial gases space evolving to produce green hydrogen? What business models are they adopting?
- Does using high-strength carbon steel (QT Steels) in the hydrogen value chain have benefits?
Research Development & Innovations
- Which end industries can we cater to by increasing the strength of the steel to 700 + MPa? Which strength-increasing technologies are available?
- Which new technologies are being developed for the production of biofuels from lignocellulosic feedstocks?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the challenges associated with Enhanced Geothermal use as a source for heating & cooling for energy-efficient buildings?
- What are different business models around charging infrastructure? How are automotive players collaborating with energy & utility players?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How have the IMO regulations impacted refinery product yields? What will be the investment hotspots for conventional refiners in the next 3-5 years?
- How is the industry transitioning from structure-based drilling to rig-less drilling? How are regulations shaping up to accommodate this change?
Client's Success Stories
Future Energy Storage Mix Quick overview To define its energy storage strategy, our client needed to determine how fuel cell technology and related infrastructures are likely to develop. In a highly disruptive energy storage arena, it is essential to identify and monitor trends and factors...