Power ToolsCordless. Connected.
The Power Tools industry has come a long way in terms of technological innovations. Industry-leading players are working constantly on everything from new battery technology for making tools cordless, adding sensors and connectivity options to integrate IoT technology, developing advanced electronics, identifying innovative tool uses, and any other areas they can enhance the utility of the tools. The other two essential innovation areas in this segment include improving ergonomics and developing sustainable products.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What is the future of the smart tools market, and what would be the adoption rate of virtual reality training in the next five years?
- What can be our short, mid, and long-term strategies for connected power tools to improve productivity for our customers?
- What are the emerging opportunities that we can foresee for connected power tools?
Research Development & Innovations
- How the evolving battery technology may impact the power tool market and its ecosystem?
- What are the future R&D plans of our competitors with respect to the specific product categories in the market?
- What are the emerging technologies in the power tools industry?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the connected product offerings by key competitors?
- What are the future developments expected from competitors in connected tools?
- What is the customer’s needs today concerning the cordless power tools?
- What are the new business models emerging in the Power Tools industry, such as equipment-as-a-service?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- Which are the best low-cost sourcing destination for procurement of parts and components used in our equipment?
- How can the concept of modularity and part reuse be applied in product development and eventually in the production of power tools?
Market Potential Assessment of the Electric and Battery Powered Demolition Tools