Robotics & AutomationHuman+Machine
Enabling Human + Machine to integrate seamlessly
Industrial workforces are becoming human + machine. Each worker is enabled by not only their knowledge and skill but also a constantly growing set of robotics and automation capabilities made possible through technology. As existing and new players venture towards a more efficient, more effective, and more engaged workforce, we are advising them on how to thrive in this highly automated industrial manufacturing ecosystem.
Industrial ManufacturingRobotics and Automation
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What are the upcoming technology trends influencing the market for new business opportunities?
- Which opportunities may emerge across various applications, such as robotics in healthcare?
- Which strategies, such as organic or inorganic, should we adopt in a specific region/country?
- What are some of the challenges/blind spots that a manufacturer must navigate?
- Which customer segments look most attractive across regions/countries?
- What are the different business models emerging and which model should we focus on?
- What is the demand generated in the IIoT aftermarket and what is expected in the future?
- What type of automation and digital products are customers looking for to increase productivity?
- Which regulations are to be adhered to for seamless integration in an automation framework?