Medical Device & DiagnosticsShift from Treatment to Prevention
The Medical Device and Diagnostics industry is undergoing a massive transformation and creating new opportunities for all industry participants that is led by an increased focus on prevention, early diagnosis, precision, ease-of-use, continuous care, value-based clinical outcomes, and patient-centricity. Companies are bringing new solutions around early prevention & screening, continuous & remote monitoring, and clinical decision making to capitalize on these opportunities by building new patient pools and expanding the existing ones.
FutureBridge insights and analysis on technology disruptions, evolving ecosystem, new business models, and opportunity areas are leveraged by stakeholders across the Medical Device and Diagnostics value-chain.
Innovations in Navigation and Imaging Technologies – Shaping the Future of Surgery
Learn more in the upcoming webinar on Sep 22, 2022.
Innovation and Trends in Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices
Life Sciences Overview Table of Contents Research Methodology The ophthalmic technology is continually advancing in all areas of formulations, surgical...
Future of Neuromodulation Devices – Delivering Personalized Care
Life Sciences Neuromodulation is continuously witnessing disruption through advanced technology platforms and slowing shifting its focus to personalized care and digitalization. With the increasing understanding of the brain and nervous system along with technical advancements...
Miniaturization Making Big Impact In Diagnostics
Life SciencesParadigm Shift in R&D The overall healthcare ecosystem is moving towards small set-ups from larger & complex set-ups, lead by innovations in the area of home-based diagnostics, remote screening and monitoring solutions, and telehealth. A major focus of innovation has been the...
Life SciencesParadigm Shift in R&D
Diabetes: Scope of Diabetes Management
Life Sciences Diabetic patients require daily blood glucose checks and insulin injections to maintain their blood glucose levels within the target range. Technology improvements have caused a substantial change in diabetes management in recent years. Referring to diabetes cure...
Challenges and Innovations in Drug-delivery Systems
Life Sciences Overview Table of Contents Research Methodology The evolution and upgradation in the drug delivery strategies have greatly aided in the transformation of promising therapeutics into successful therapies. Overview Effective delivery of a drug molecule to its target has...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How can digital technologies enable increased patient outcomes?
- What inspirations can be taken from other industries on emerging business models that could be successfully implemented in the med-devices and diagnostics space?
- What is the future outlook for reimbursement of devices with improved health outcomes?
- What are the unique capabilities of tech start-ups that could disrupt the future medical device industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- How to be faster and more dynamic with my disposable instruments’ RD&I programs?
- What opportunities are available in the care delivery for home-setting?
- How will the demand for sustainability and traceability impact my future R&D direction?
- Who are my potential university partners and research hotspots for med-tech product/material innovation?
Growth & Market Development
- Which product categories in neurosurgery are my competition is gaining market share?
- How can I capture patient/consumer preferences using advanced technologies?
- How new business models can contribute to organization growth?
- Which are new potential new patient segments for obesity-related solutions?
- How will regulations & reimbursement policies impact my market potential in the next 5years?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How can I be faster and more dynamic in demand forecasting?
- Which technology solutions can help improve the quality of my products?
- Where are my competitors investing in manufacturing technologies?
- How are digitalization technologies enhancing bio-manufacturing operations and increase speed to clinic/market?
- Which partners can support me in bringing efficiency to my operations?
Client's Success Stories
Skin Quality Attributes Quick overview Our client is a global skincare leader who is always determined to bring disruptive innovations to the market. The client was interested in building business cases around the legitimate definitions, characteristics, and scales of skin quality...