Life SciencesMinimally Invasive Surgeries
Medical Device & DiagnosticsShift from Treatment to Prevention
The Medical Device and Diagnostics industry is undergoing a massive transformation and creating new opportunities for all industry participants that is led by an increased focus on prevention, early diagnosis, precision, ease-of-use, continuous care, value-based clinical outcomes, and patient-centricity. Companies are bringing new solutions around early prevention & screening, continuous & remote monitoring, and clinical decision making to capitalize on these opportunities by building new patient pools and expanding the existing ones.
FutureBridge insights and analysis on technology disruptions, evolving ecosystem, new business models, and opportunity areas are leveraged by stakeholders across the Medical Device and Diagnostics value-chain.
Non-Invasive Techniques in Aesthetics In recent years, non-invasive aesthetic techniques have grown in popularity as the need for cosmetic treatments that are secure, inexpensive, and don’t require lengthy recuperation times has increased. Non-invasive aesthetic techniques are cosmetic procedures...
Evolving New Opportunities – Bioprinting Industry
Life Sciences There is an enormous and growing need for an alternative solution to the long waiting lists for organ transplantation and better human-relevant drug testing models. The production of artificial organs for transplantation would solve these issues of high demand and low...
Evolving Ecosystem of Dialysis Services
Life Sciences The dialysis services landscape has been challenged due to COVID and other factors leading to a shift towards home care, increased digital adoption, and innovations in dialysis technology. These changes have led to the evolution of the dialysis services ecosystem with...
Innovation in Wound Care and Diagnostics – Evolving Landscape
Life Sciences Wound care and diagnostics are complex and challenging areas. All the areas of wound care including diagnosis, therapy, and monitoring are difficult compared to other therapeutic areas due to complexities related to their classification, the difference in the...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Advanced surgical & navigation tools
- Office-based surgeries
- Inanimate trainer & simulators
- Technology-enabled virtual health checkup
- Early detection & diagnostics
- Remote screening
Value Based Care
- Clinical algorithm & decision support
- Product innovation for ease of reimbursement
- Precision & personalized medicine
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How can digital technologies enable increased patient outcomes?
- What inspirations can be taken from other industries on emerging business models that could be successfully implemented in the med-devices and diagnostics space?
- What is the future outlook for reimbursement of devices with improved health outcomes?
- What are the unique capabilities of tech start-ups that could disrupt the future medical device industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- How to be faster and more dynamic with my disposable instruments’ RD&I programs?
- What opportunities are available in the care delivery for home-setting?
- How will the demand for sustainability and traceability impact my future R&D direction?
- Who are my potential university partners and research hotspots for med-tech product/material innovation?
Growth & Market Development
- Which product categories in neurosurgery are my competition is gaining market share?
- How can I capture patient/consumer preferences using advanced technologies?
- How new business models can contribute to organization growth?
- Which are new potential new patient segments for obesity-related solutions?
- How will regulations & reimbursement policies impact my market potential in the next 5years?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How can I be faster and more dynamic in demand forecasting?
- Which technology solutions can help improve the quality of my products?
- Where are my competitors investing in manufacturing technologies?
- How are digitalization technologies enhancing bio-manufacturing operations and increase speed to clinic/market?
- Which partners can support me in bringing efficiency to my operations?
Client's Success Stories