Mining & Construction EquipmentAutonomous. Electrified. Sustainable.
The Mining & Construction industry is focusing on decreasing the carbon footprint while improving the digital footprint. Consequently, the mining & construction equipment manufacturers are using emerging technologies and advancements in IIoT, to digitalize the operations and making the equipment much more intelligent, safer, environmentally friendly, and available through as-a-service models.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What is the future of mine automation and digitalization?
- What are the emerging focus areas for Mining & Construction equipment players in the as-a-service model?
- What is the technology roadmap for object detection technology in Mining operations?
Research Development & Innovations
- How are our competitors leveraging drones and robotic technologies to enhance their product portfolio?
- What kinds of innovations are currently existing or expected in the future for demolition robotics?
- What is the roadmap of new technologies in the field of autonomous mining & construction equipment?
Growth & Market Development
- What is the market potential for autonomous underground Mining & Construction equipment?
- What are the potential gaps in our existing Mining & Construction software portfolio?
- What are the new business models, such as battery-as-a-service, in the Mining & Construction equipment industry?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- Which 3D printing technologies have been used to manufacture aftermarket parts and which materials have been used for the same?
- What manufacturing techniques are used to manufacture wear parts for Mining & Construction equipment?
- Which are the best low-cost sourcing destination for procurement of forging and casting parts used in our equipment?