Mining & Construction EquipmentAutonomous. Electrified. Sustainable.
The Mining & Construction industry is focusing on decreasing the carbon footprint while improving the digital footprint. Consequently, the mining & construction equipment manufacturers are using emerging technologies and advancements in IIoT, to digitalize the operations and making the equipment much more intelligent, safer, environmentally friendly, and available through as-a-service models.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What is the future of mine automation and digitalization?
- What are the emerging focus areas for Mining & Construction equipment players in the as-a-service model?
- What is the technology roadmap for object detection technology in Mining operations?
Research Development & Innovations
- How are our competitors leveraging drones and robotic technologies to enhance their product portfolio?
- What kinds of innovations are currently existing or expected in the future for demolition robotics?
- What is the roadmap of new technologies in the field of autonomous mining & construction equipment?
Growth & Market Development
- What is the market potential for autonomous underground Mining & Construction equipment?
- What are the potential gaps in our existing Mining & Construction software portfolio?
- What are the new business models, such as battery-as-a-service, in the Mining & Construction equipment industry?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- Which 3D printing technologies have been used to manufacture aftermarket parts and which materials have been used for the same?
- What manufacturing techniques are used to manufacture wear parts for Mining & Construction equipment?
- Which are the best low-cost sourcing destination for procurement of forging and casting parts used in our equipment?
Client's Success Stories
Assessment of Digital Solutions for Monitoring Ground Engagement Tools Companies offering Ground Engagement Tools (GETs) are getting influenced by digitization and other new technologies as they define future value propositions. The engagement was focused on understanding the current solution offerings, future trends, market opportunity,...