EPC & OFS FirmsEnergy Transition. Innovation. Digitalization.
The energy transition is enabling EPC and OFS players to realign their businesses and capitalize on the emerging segments – renewables and clean energy. EPC and OFS players will play an integral role in the energy transition by embracing new technologies – Robotics, Blockchain, AI, IoT, Cyber Security, Drones, and Energy as-a-Service.
FutureBridge’s strategic programs empower the EPC and OFS players to transform their business from traditional oil and gas to new and clean energy areas by focusing on the entire value chain.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How are hydrogen storage and infrastructure expected to evolve with the growing need for decarbonization and where could be opportunities for EPC’s in the hydrogen value chain?
- How is the business focus of top EPCs changing with change in current market dynamics? How do EPCs identify opportunities in the fast-changing energy sector?
- With the growing importance of low carbon hydrogen, how are OFS players positioning themselves, and which could be the key markets to focus on?
Research Development & Innovations
- How can crane-less technology make offshore installation easier? And which companies developing this technology should be closely monitored?
- How have plastic sorting technologies evolved in the past 10 years? And which start-ups have developed unique technologies in this area?
- Which digital technologies are enabling man less platform and which innovative start-ups could be worth monitoring?
Growth & Market Development
- How have the key OFS players benefited by transitioning from a manufacturing-based model to advisory-based services? How have these changes impacted the top line and bottom lines of OFS players?
- How are EPCs responding to the change in contracting models by oil and gas clients? What impact does this change have on the supplier relations of EPC players?
- How have procurement models changed over a period of time and which players are early adopters?
- How has harmonization of the process equipment deployed in oil and gas operations eased the procurement cycle?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What innovative business models are OMCs adopting in fuel and non-fuel retailing?
- What impact Energy-as-a-service will have on consumer usage and how profitable will it be for the suppliers of energy services?
- How is the ecosystem evolving for ride-sharing? Which are the opportunities capitalized by new entrants?
- What are different business models around charging infrastructure? How are automotive players collaborating with energy & utility players?
Client's Success Stories