Food and Nutrition
Food ManufacturingEfficient. Sustainable. Industry 4.0 and 5.0
The Food & Nutrition industry is poised to tap emerging technologies to meet sustainability goals & user demands. With users demanding healthier products from sustainable sources, industry leaders are tapping disparate technologies to disrupt nearly every step in the food chain.
The speed of new technological advancements has turned the traditional food manufacturing industry on its head. To capitalize on this revolutionary period in manufacturing, food and beverage companies must leverage digitalization advantages in everything from restructuring the value chain to embracing virtualization to capitalizing on the full breadth and power of the Internet of Things (IoT).
At FutureBridge, we work closely with industry leaders in their transformative journey helping them make informed decisions by combining our expertise to adopt sustainable, energy-efficient technologies, digital tools, emerging business models, Industry 4.0 and 5.0.
AI in Food Manufacturing What inside? Artificial intelligence to reduce food waste and optimize food flavor Plant-based protein inks used for 3D printing of foods
Novel Fermentation Technologies in the Food & Nutrition Industry
Food and Nutrition This webinar will focus on novel fermentation technologies in the space of alternative proteins and sugar reduction. Fermentation has enormous potential to positively transform the food system. Traditionally used to improve food functionalities such as preservation,...
Food and Nutrition
Investment Feasibility Analysis-HPP Juices
Food and Nutrition Client wanted to understand the High Pressure Processing (HPP) juice market opportunities, the commercial feasibility of setting up greenfield operations and the prioritization of countries for greenfield...
Food and Nutrition
Regenerative Agriculture Technologies
Food and NutritionSustainable Value Networks Regenerative agriculture is a form of farming that aims to rehabilitate and restore the quality of the soil used for agricultural purposes. In addition to restoring the quality of the soil, regenerative agriculture can also help to restore the water cycle and as an...
Food and NutritionSustainable Value Networks
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
Reduction & Reformulation
- Sugar, salt & fat reduction
- Clean label
- Functional healthy ingredients
- Alternative proteins
Nutrition & Wellness
- Specialized nutrition
- Changing diet preferences
Packaging & Delivery Innovation
- Convenient & interactive packaging
- New business models & demand moments
- Connected packaging & traceability
- Waste reduction & valorization
Sustainable Value Networks
- Sustainable sourcing
- Process innovation & digitalization
- Advanced sustainable agriculture
- Industrial manufacturing innovations
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How can we deploy innovative approaches to meet emerging carbon neutrality mandates from regulators at our key production sites?
- What can I learn from other industries in sustainability?
- When advantage can digital technologies give my company?
- What are future scenarios for my industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the athermal processing technologies to reduce pathogen load in fresh and frozen products at the field or factory level?
- Who are our “best-fit” collaborators for the co-development of required products?
- What are my competitors planning to do to identify and enter new markets?
- Who are my university partners for future food manufacturing and innovation?
Growth & Market Development
- Where can I identify disruptive industrial manufacturing solutions from other industries?
- What are the new, emerging manufacturing technologies?
- Where can I find new start-ups with proven solutions that improve manufacturing efficiency?
- What are the potential opportunities and emerging concepts to deliver sustainability?
Client's Success Stories
Food and NutritionReduction and Reformulation