Food ManufacturingEfficient. Sustainable. Industry 4.0 and 5.0
The Food & Nutrition industry is poised to tap emerging technologies to meet sustainability goals & user demands. With users demanding healthier products from sustainable sources, industry leaders are tapping disparate technologies to disrupt nearly every step in the food chain.
The speed of new technological advancements has turned the traditional food manufacturing industry on its head. To capitalize on this revolutionary period in manufacturing, food and beverage companies must leverage digitalization advantages in everything from restructuring the value chain to embracing virtualization to capitalizing on the full breadth and power of the Internet of Things (IoT).
At FutureBridge, we work closely with industry leaders in their transformative journey helping them make informed decisions by combining our expertise to adopt sustainable, energy-efficient technologies, digital tools, emerging business models, Industry 4.0 and 5.0.
Emerging Non-thermal Technologies in Food Processing Non-thermal food processing is being explored as a sustainable alternative to traditional heating methods such as gas burners, steam, etc. It is also beneficial in terms of product shelf-life as some non-thermal technologies can improve the shelf life by around 2-3...
Transformation in Agriculture Practices – Vertical Farming
Food and Nutrition This webinar focuses on the need for vertical farming and innovations in the space To meet the growing demand of the increasing population and with the limitation of cultivable land, there is a need to explore ways to optimally utilize land resources. One such way is...
Food and Nutrition
Reinventing Value Systems in F&N industry
Food and Nutrition The food & nutrition industry transformation has triggered collaborations and partnerships in the value system networks. Innovation and expanding value networks are influenced by consumer and industry macro trends. While shifts in value networks and supply chains...
Food and Nutrition
Mood Modulation in Beverages
Food and Nutrition Today, stress is the new pandemic. Holistic foods that support mental well-being are gaining popularity among consumers. The food & nutrition industry is seeking newer methods to boost mental and physical health without having a negative impact on the body. It is...
Food and Nutrition
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- How can we deploy innovative approaches to meet emerging carbon neutrality mandates from regulators at our key production sites?
- What can I learn from other industries in sustainability?
- When advantage can digital technologies give my company?
- What are future scenarios for my industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the athermal processing technologies to reduce pathogen load in fresh and frozen products at the field or factory level?
- Who are our “best-fit” collaborators for the co-development of required products?
- What are my competitors planning to do to identify and enter new markets?
- Who are my university partners for future food manufacturing and innovation?
Growth & Market Development
- Where can I identify disruptive industrial manufacturing solutions from other industries?
- What are the new, emerging manufacturing technologies?
- Where can I find new start-ups with proven solutions that improve manufacturing efficiency?
- What are the potential opportunities and emerging concepts to deliver sustainability?