Transmission & DistributionSmart Grids. Micro Grids. Data Communication.
The new energy system will look at greater inter-dependency between the stakeholders – producers, consumers, infrastructure providers, and intermediaries. The new business models will focus on decentralization and distributed grid infrastructure connected through digital services, leading to increased data monetization and better communication between the connected devices.
FutureBridge’s in-depth consulting, research and insights are helping the T&D players in devising their strategies to be future-ready and participate in new & evolving business models.
Voluntary Carbon Market
Top 5 Disruptive Technologies that could Accelerate the Energy Transition
Direct Air Capture – A Key Technology to Achieve Net Zero
Methane Pyrolysis : Turquoise Hydrogen
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What necessary changes do utilities need to adapt to convert their existing grid networks into smart grids which can accommodate clean energy and distributed generation?
- What impact do national smart grid standards have on the functioning of power utilities and how is it expected to evolve in the future?
- What are the key factors (technology developments, policies & regulations, cost of solutions, etc.) that will have an impact on the deployment of smart grids in the future? What is the current status of the smart grid?
Research Development & Innovations
- How is the technical performance of the grid-scale storage technologies impacted under specific operating conditions due to temperature, charge, and discharge rate?
- With the rapid changes and developments in mobility and transportation and the flux of electric vehicles, what are the various initiatives taken up by utilities to address this potential?
- How is the smart grid community addressing interoperability and security as it pertains to the smart grid?
Growth & Market Development
- What impact does the deployment of the smart grid has and will have on the functioning of power utilities within the given region?
- What is the impact of big data and digitalization in Transmission and Distribution?
- What are the key developments in grid modernization and the new technologies and their applications?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How do the materials availability, cost, and technology changes over time impact the implementation of long-term grid maintenance programs?
- What are the logistical challenges faced by TSOs in the connection of offshore wind farms to hydrogen storage and grid?
- How do global shipping and supply-chain constraints affect short and medium-term prices for DSO’s equipment regionally?
Client's Success Stories
Investment Opportunity Identification Battery Second Life Market