New Customer SolutionsEnergy as-a-Service. Connected Buildings. Smart Solutions.
Energy transition and digitalization have transformed the energy landscape at the end-user side too. This is led by digital energy management, smart-home technology, EV charging infrastructure, and service-based offerings that have made energy use transparent and sustainable.
Energy players work with FutureBridge to create innovative business models that aid them in satisfying evolving needs of their customers.
EnergyNew Customer Solutions
Transforming Energy Industry with X-as-a-Service XaaS – is a general, collective term that refers to the delivery of anything as a service – is emerging as a new product strategy. Digitization has further moved ahead at a breakneck pace which has made revolutionary changes to how...
Building Energy Management System for Commercial Buildings
EnergyEfficiency Optimization Quick overview Our client, a global manufacturer of electrical installations in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, wanted...
Data Monetization in Oil and Gas Sector
EnergyDigital and Technology Demystifying data monetization Every company operating, trading, and, interacting with suppliers, vendors, and customers is a data...
EnergyDigital and Technology
Future of Net Energy Metering (NEM)
Energy The Concept The Net Energy Metering (NEM) mechanism allows residential and commercial customers to generate their own electricity from...
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What is the impact of connected home devices and how are they integrated with the growth of IoT?
- How is the cost economics for the installation of charging stations expected to evolve in different geographies?
- How different types of business models of providing EV charging infrastructure solutions are evolving in the market? What impact does it have on the existing players?
- What are the key development areas for the smart building management (Smart Devices, Smart meters, etc.) industry?
- What are the prevalent DC fast charging technology standards (CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T, etc.) in different geographies?
- How do policies and regulations set up by different governments play a role in the deployment of EV charging infrastructure?
- What are the products and service offerings for solar roof tiles for the residential market and what are their technical specifications?
- What are the upcoming technologies in the area of Home Energy Management Systems?
- What is the cost associated with different types of DC fast-charging stations as per the power ratings?