OEM-Passenger VehiclesReimagine People Mobility
Speed of change continues to accelerate towards connected, autonomous, sustainable, electrified, shared mobility
Leverage our insights, analysis, and advice to build technology-based innovation, shape your strategy and drive disruption
Hyper Intelligence Platform-as-a-Service
We track techno-commercial trends impacting
& shaping the Future of Mobility
Our Platform provides actionable insights on
technologies, products, IP, markets & regulations
We help you identify & connect with technology
developers and enabling ecosystem players
Roadmap to Climate-Neutral Car: Utopia or North Star?
MobilitySustainability Mobility needs to accelerate its transition from a Low to Fully-Circular Economy to meet environmental goals. But the transition to Climate-Neutral cars, in other words, zero emissions, zero waste, and optimum vehicle utilization, faces significant technological and...
Behind the Hype of Software-Defined-Vehicles
Mobility Innovation in exponential technologies opens new opportunities in software-based and data-driven mobility. As the value of software gradually surpasses hardware, it will create new revenue pools, and opportunities to reduce costs and maintain brand loyalty. Join our...
Opportunities in Mobility 3.0
Mobility The movement of people will change dramatically in the next ten years, driven by increasing urbanization, digitalization transformation, and environmental requirements. Advancements in new technologies in AI, data, computing, network, UX, and sustainability define the...
E-mobility in 2023 and Beyond
Mobility As we step ahead into 2023, our Mobility consultants took a look at the disruptions, advancements, and future outlook for the e-mobility. The research using proprietary methodologies and surveys/interviews with stakeholders gives an insight into what the future holds...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Robotics 94% 94%
- Internet of Things (IoT) 87% 87%
- Immersive Technologies 92% 92%
- 3D / 4D Printing 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- What are the opportunities associated with the Over-the-air (OTA) update of firmware for future vehicle systems?
- What will be the impact of 5G on in-vehicle and V2X communications?
- How are OEMs capitalizing on new business model opportunities in the shared mobility ecosystem?
- How viable is the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) connectivity paradigm and which countries are leading in implementing such systems?
Research Development & Innovations
- How is the automotive industry addressing the challenges associated with vehicle cybersecurity, for safety-critical vehicle functions?
- What are the approaches to collect data from the vehicle in real-time, and what are their pros & cons?
- How will the features and designs of interiors evolve for purpose-built shared mobility vehicles?
- What are the opportunities in second-life EV batteries and who are the leading players in this space today?
Growth & Market Development
- What is the current state of Smart-City & Intelligent Transport Systems initiatives globally, and how are the capabilities likely to evolve?
- What are the emerging features/solutions for cabin designs for future AVs focusing on occupant safety?
- Which are the key Thermal Management approaches for prismatic battery cells, and how do they compare w.r.t. BOM costs, performance?
- What are the opportunities in polymer / composite materials for light-weighting, and which components will be most affected?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What are the technologies and innovations for eco-friendly manufacturing in the automotive factory setup?
- What changes in existing manufacturing technologies will enable manufacturers a step closer to their sustainability goals?
Client's Success Stories
Future Energy Storage Mix Quick overview To define its energy storage strategy, our client needed to determine how fuel cell technology and related infrastructures are likely to develop. In a highly disruptive energy storage arena, it is essential to identify and monitor trends and factors...