Pumps & CompressorsConnectivity. Modularity. Servitization.
User expectations on offering predictive maintenance and real-time solutions will drive manufacturers to generate innovative revenue streams. With an increase in the usage of IoT, future Pumps & Compressors are expected to be connected, efficient, and also offer higher energy savings.
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- Which are the potential acquisition targets to enable inorganic growth across the value chain?
- How is the usage of compressed air changing among different end-use applications?
- How is the industry addressing the megatrend on servitization?
- What are the upcoming business models (such as pay-per-use and pay-performance), and how will they impact the industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the technological trends expected in our product group?
- What are the design & materials solutions for usage in the products?
- What is cutting edge in online monitoring & predictive maintenance of Pumps?
- What is the impact of connectivity/digitalization/ IoT/ Big data analytics?
Growth & Market Development
- What is the market potential by geography for the client’s product group?
- What are the most promising, new & emerging applications of compressed air?
- How (strategy) and where (segments, geographies, etc.) are competitors expanding?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How can the concept of modularity and part reuse be applied in product development and eventually in the production of compressors?
- What initiatives and products are under development by the competitors to address the concerns on energy wastage?
Client's Success Stories