Pumps & CompressorsConnectivity. Modularity. Servitization.
User expectations on offering predictive maintenance and real-time solutions will drive manufacturers to generate innovative revenue streams. With an increase in the usage of IoT, future Pumps & Compressors are expected to be connected, efficient, and also offer higher energy savings.
Factory of the Future – Roadmap and Actions This webinar provides an in-depth analysis of successful and productive technological developments and solutions adopted in factories across industries, particularly those that deviate from the usual automation practices. We will summarize the state of technology in...
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence 85% 85%
- Immersive Technologies 94% 94%
- Cloud 87% 87%
- Cybersecurity 92% 92%
- Autonomous Vehicles 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- Which are the potential acquisition targets to enable inorganic growth across the value chain?
- How is the usage of compressed air changing among different end-use applications?
- How is the industry addressing the megatrend on servitization?
- What are the upcoming business models (such as pay-per-use and pay-performance), and how will they impact the industry?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the technological trends expected in our product group?
- What are the design & materials solutions for usage in the products?
- What is cutting edge in online monitoring & predictive maintenance of Pumps?
- What is the impact of connectivity/digitalization/ IoT/ Big data analytics?
Growth & Market Development
- What is the market potential by geography for the client’s product group?
- What are the most promising, new & emerging applications of compressed air?
- How (strategy) and where (segments, geographies, etc.) are competitors expanding?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- How can the concept of modularity and part reuse be applied in product development and eventually in the production of compressors?
- What initiatives and products are under development by the competitors to address the concerns on energy wastage?
Client's Success Stories
Go-to-market Strategy Recommendation for High Pressure Gas Compressors Quick overview The demand for high pressure gas compressors is sluggish now but expected to grow. The growth will be due to factors such as increase in demand of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles; and ‘usage of eco-friendly power generation (LNG)’. The engagement was...