Personalization & PrecisionPersonalization through Generalization
A better clinical outcome has always been a challenge that can be only addressed through personalized medicine and precision in the management of diseases through on-time diagnosis, accuracy in diagnosis, surgeries, and placement of implants, identifying narrow targets, and addressing these targets. The world is moving towards personalized medicine starting from gene-based nutrition to address life-threatening diseases such as cancer.
Precision technologies are used for surgeries and drug deliveries to improve clinical outcomes, reduced hospital stay, reduced risk of primary & secondary infection, and unintended organ exposure.
- Gene editing/manipulation
- Personalization vs generalization
- Selection of gene delivery drivers (Plasmid/AAV etc.)
- Rise of combination immunotherapies
- Orphan disease routes
- Rare cancers
- Speedy approvals and new regulations
- PCR & NGS
- New druggable targets
- Targeted and novel proteolytic pathways
- Oncolytic viral delivery platforms
- Drug safety
- Multi-chamber pre-filled syringes
- Capsule robot
Life SciencesParadigm Shift in R&D
Life SciencesEvolving Ecosystems
Life SciencesDrug Precision
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What are the novel modalities of precision drug discovery that companies are focusing on?
- Which kind of procedures and surgery devices is the most attractive for licensing precision technologies?
- How companies have overcome the regulatory & ethical challenges for personalized therapy programs?
- What is the microeconomics of personalized gene therapy regimes?
- How is the overall treatment landscape changing for major cancers with companion diagnostics and specific genetic markers?
- What are the implications for healthcare set-ups, patients, physicians, and payers for adopting minimally Invasive surgeries?
- What are the ongoing clinical programs for gene therapy approaches in Ophthalmology, Dermatology & Oncology?
- What kind of R&D and Innovation setup is required for CAR-T therapy?
- What are the major learnings from the energy, sound, and navigation platforms used in aero-defense that can be adopted for increasing precision in medical devices?