Integrated Energy Companies & IPPEnergy Transition. Innovation. Digitalization.
The business model for Integrated Energy companies and IPPs are changing at a faster pace, and the energy transition is challenging the ways energy will be consumed hereafter. Leveraging the correct set of digital technologies, forging partnerships, rethinking its position in the energy value chain is what energy companies need to think hard about.
At FutureBridge, we work closely with Integrated Energy companies at various levels in their journey to achieve their business & strategic objectives around innovation, growth, and sustainable development.
Voluntary Carbon Market
Top 5 Disruptive Technologies that could Accelerate the Energy Transition
Direct Air Capture – A Key Technology to Achieve Net Zero
Decarbonizing the Steel Industry
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Policy & Regulation 85% 85%
- Sustainability 94% 94%
- Digital Technologies 87% 87%
- Decarbonization 92% 92%
- O&M Services 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- Where should Oil & Gas companies focus on building their portfolios in the plastic recycling value chain?
- What are the key operational, technological, and financial considerations for setting up a bio-refinery in the European region?
- What are the challenges for establishing an ssLNG plant for off-grid locations? How will it fare as compared to alternative power sources?
- What different initiatives are taken by companies for reducing their carbon footprint – Carbon offsetting, energy efficiency, etc.?
Research Development & Innovations
- What are the new technological developments in offshore wind and solar? What are the strategies adopted by O&G players for entry in mentioned domains?
- Which are the new and ongoing technology developments pertaining to battery chemistries in the energy storage space?
- What are the risks associated with RE-IPP business for, an Oil & Gas company? How can it mitigate some of the risks and adopt best practices as compared to its peer group?
- What are the challenges associated with Enhanced Geothermal use as a source for heating & cooling for energy-efficient buildings?
Growth & Market Development
- What are the new catalyst streams being developed for various advanced refining processes?
- Which technologies are being used by the coating industry in the upstream oil and gas sector and what is the development status of identified technologies (commercial/research stage)?
- What are the prospects of nano-coatings for the prevention of corrosion in pipelines? Who are the players active in this domain?
- How do advanced drilling technologies for geothermal compare against the traditional ones?
Manufacturing, Production & Logistics
- What innovative business models are OMCs adopting in fuel and non-fuel retailing?
- What impact Energy-as-a-service will have on consumer usage and how profitable will it be for the suppliers of energy services?
- How is the ecosystem evolving for ride-sharing? Which are the opportunities capitalized by new entrants?
- What are different business models around charging infrastructure? How are automotive players collaborating with energy & utility players?
Client's Success Stories
Competitor Assessment and Benchmarking: Digitization in Oil and Gas