Industry X.0 & DigitalizationIntelligent Equipment
Intelligent decision making for smart factories
While the fourth industrial revolution was about digitization and connectivity, the fifth one is likely to be about intelligent decision-making. As the equipment manufacturing industry is getting disrupted, new challenges and opportunities are emerging. In this disrupted industry, we are advising equipment manufacturers and users in bringing a new life to physical machinery and allowing them to digitize manufacturing.
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What will be the evolution of Industry 5.0 and how can we be ready for the same?
- Which are the emerging technologies in smart sensors in manufacturing and when should we invest?
- Which are the potential M&A targets in servicing IoT-enabled equipment?
- What are some of the emerging challenges for our customers and how can we address them?
- Which customer segments look most attractive for offering 3D printing services?
- What are the different business models emerging for AI-enabled services and which model should we focus on?
- What is the demand generated in the IIoT aftermarket and what is expected in the future?
- What type of automation and digital products are customers looking for to increase productivity?
- Which regulations are to be adhered to for seamless integration in an automation framework?