LeanExponential level of Operational Excellence
Maximizing productivity for Equipment manufacturers and users
The digital advent in Industrial manufacturing has not taken the sheen away from traditional operational excellence methodologies. FutureBridge is helping manufacturers to optimize their operations by playing on the synergies between lean methodology and Industry 4.0, rather than implementing both independently.
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- As a manufacturer, what should be our Capex plan for the next 10 years?
- What services should we offer to our equipment users to increase the equipment uptime?
- How do we build a TPM and six sigma-oriented organization?
- What are the plant-level KPIs that we should follow? How should we measure OTIF?
- What is the OEE for our competitors? How do we achieve best-in-class OEE?
- What changes should we make in our planning process to enable JIT production?
- What will be the business case and RoI for installing IoT-enabled devices on our equipment?
- Should we upgrade our equipment now or should we wait for another few years when more technologically advanced equipment will be available?
- How should we build a balanced scorecard for all employees linked to Productivity, Cost, Delivery, Quality, Safety, and Morale?