As-A-Service ModelsFrom Capex to Opex
Customer-centric models for Industrial Equipment manufacturers
Industrial Equipment manufacturers are increasingly shifting their focus from selling physical equipment to value-added services based on their equipment’s core capabilities. In this model, manufacturers are incentivized for providing input, output- or outcome-based service packages to their customers. In this emerging service ecosystem, we support manufacturers in strategizing their as-a-service business model.
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- What will be the evolution of equipment business models?
- What is the pace of development of As-a-Service business models across geographies?
- Which are the potential M&A targets for product-as-a-service business models?
- What are some of the emerging challenges for our customers and how can we address them?
- Which customer segments look most attractive for offering Product-as-a-service?
- What are the different business models emerging for outcome-as-a-service and which model should we focus on?
- What is the cost impact of offering equipment-as-a-service and how are these costs likely to evolve in the future?
- Which competitors are offering outcome-as-a-service and what are the current customer pain points?
- What are the regulatory hurdles for entering the product-as-a-service market?