Pharmaceuticals & BiotechnologyBeyond the Clinical Unmet Needs
Pharma and Biotech industry segment is taking revolutionary measures on multiple fronts such as speed to market, value-based care, increase R&D productivity and the likelihood of success, lifecycle management, and preventive therapies for chronic diseases. These measures are backed by technology advancements, digitalization, external collaboration, machine learning, and open innovation.
FutureBridge equips companies to take scientifically backed decisions for 5-25 years strategic horizon. This includes a high-level overview about evolving business models, disruptions resulting in materialistic change, or focused clinical and commercial questions addressing problems related to a sub-therapy area, sub-indication, or at disease level.
Miniaturization Making Big Impact In Diagnostics
Learn about the current developments in our upcoming webinar on 24 March 2022
Strategic Growth Fields
A convergence of industry transformations and exponential technologies creates a pool of opportunities
- Sustainability 85% 85%
- Digitalization 94% 94%
- Business Model Innovation 87% 87%
- Synthetic Biology 92% 92%
- Big Data & Clinical Algorithms 85% 85%
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
Strategy & Futures
- Which opportunities should be prioritized to fill the gaps in the existing product portfolio?
- How can we re-program the Onco-clinical development to be ahead in the competition?
- What are the challenges faced by corporations to implement platforms related to augmented clinical trials?
- Which are the low-hanging fruits with a high entry of barriers for competitors in Hematology?
Innovation, R&D & Clinical Development
- How are companies leveraging rare disease product development?
- What is the R&D roadmap of competitors for their key assets?
- Where will regulations close or open my markets for novel ingredients?
- What is the current state of technology of genomics for immuno-compromised patients?
Growth & Market Development
- Where will unmet needs be within medical affairs?
- How are companies actively engaging with new routes across different stakeholders?
- What are the key patient trends? How will it impact my business?
- Which geographies can be prioritized to enable ease of entry’ for orphan indications such as whiplash, trigeminal pain & RA?
Clinical Outcome and Patient Journey
- What are the upcoming solutions to predict & measure clinical outcomes and how is it going to impact the patient journey in the future?
- What is the KOL’s perspective on the adoption and safety of digital pills?
- Which are the therapy areas that have been assessed for value-based treatment?
- How patient-centric clinical trials and R&D would shape up in long term with EPR development?
Client's Success Stories