Carbon NeutralityDecarbonize. Emission Reduction. Bio-energy.
The Paris Agreement provides an international framework for countries to set carbon neutrality goals and to reach a net-zero CO2 emissions by 2050. Large-scale deployment of CCUS technology will aid in decarbonizing the energy sector and hard to abate industrial sectors.
At FutureBridge, we evolve innovative strategies to enable industries to reduce their carbon footprint and moving towards a greener future.
Some examples of diverse business objectives we have worked with our clients
- How are CCU-derived products perceived in the market vis-à-vis virgin products or products made from other routes e.g. bioplastics?
- What are the underlying positive and negative arguments for public perception and acceptance of CCU-derived products?
- What are the specific novel CCU value chain products that have customer acceptance issues?
- Do specific novel CCU value chain products have superior quality to existing state-of-the-art products on the market (quality displacement)?
- What is the sustainability level for CCUS for the next 10-20 years? (Depending on certificate price & carbon tax development)
- Which novel CCU value chain products have the highest potential volume uptake of CO2?
- How are the forecast policy levers, such as coal phase-out, ICE sales bans, carbon pricing, industrial and bioenergy CCS impacting the CCUS business dynamics?
- What are the key technical specifications/ parameters required for carbon neutrality-based products for chemical intermediates, fuels, plastics, chemical recycling and mineral carbonization?
- Which are the emerging technologies being explored for carbon neutrality?
- Which are the emerging components of carbon neutrality technologies?