Client success details
Our robust research methodology, integrating both secondary research and primary consultations, enabled the client to navigate through the complex landscape of plastic recycling technologies. The research addressed several pivotal business questions, including:
|In an age pushing towards sustainable solutions, entities across the globe are moving rapidly to adopt and adapt to new-age plastic recycling technologies. Identifying the right opportunities within these transitions was paramount for the Client||
- Is chemical recycling in certain scenarios favored over incineration and gasification considering factors like cost, LCA, etc.?
- How do CO2 regulations influence the implementation of chemical plastic recycling?
- How do different legislations or regulations either encourage or inhibit plastic recycling?
- What present or anticipated incentives, such as tax schemes and penalties, will propel plastic recycling until 2030?
- Who are the major players in the plastic recycling value chain, and what value do they add at each key node?
- How are companies like BASF, Dow, and SABIC strategizing to meet their plastic recycling goals?
- Are there specific preferences for plastic recycling technology clusters concerning certain plastics, based on criteria like energy consumption, CO2 footprint, etc.?
- Which plastic recycling technologies are anticipated to gain traction in the future?
- What is the prospective market size for plastic recycling come 2030?
- Which plastic recycling technologies, especially focusing on chemical plastic recycling, would be of most relevance to the Client?
The research process was comprehensive and encompassed:
- Secondary Research: Utilizing paid commercial, IP, technical databases, and other relevant publications.
- Primary Research: Conducting telephonic interviews with major plastic manufacturers, recyclers, technology startups, and industry veterans. Furthermore, multiple consultation sessions with industry experts enriched the analysis.
As a result of our meticulous research approach, the Client was empowered with insights into key regions and plastic types pivotal for plastic recycling. They could evaluate the potential of plastic recycling in general and discern the attractiveness of chemical plastic recycling specifically. This facilitated the Client in shortlisting the most suitable plastic recycling technologies, as well as identifying potential collaboration partners ranging from universities to startups and major corporates.
To harness transformative insights that will redefine your sustainability strategy and elevate your service offerings, reach out to us today!”