Situational Assessment and Strategic Intelligence of Cell Therapy Landscape in Solid Tumors
Aug 19, 2022
4 min readAdd to Favourite
Client success details
Our client was able to gain a thorough understanding of the current and emerging landscape, novel construct designs and their benefits, and strategic options available to choose from. FutureBridge answered several strategic business questions including :
- What is the current & emerging landscape of CT in solid tumors? ¡ CAR-T | ¡ TCR-T
- What are the most suitable strategic options, respective drivers, restraints, and mid to long-term rewards for CT?
- What are the options that align with developmental capabilities and offer portfolio synergy?
- Which are the disruptive platforms that could be in-licensed to ensure leadership in the CT domain?
FutureBridge’s insights assisted the client to understand
- Promising targets, constructs, platforms, and potential indications/segments for CTs development in solid tumors
- Key learnings from successes, failures, and challenges observed in the space
- Platforms available for partnership and strategic choices with high rewards and benefits in alignment with portfolio synergy and developmental capabilities
These insights further supported the client in device a robust cell therapy strategy, prioritizing potential platforms for partnership and making well informed investment decisions