Innovative Snacks Concepts
Jul 5, 2020
4 min readAdd to Favourite
Listen to this Case Studies
mins | This voice is AI generated.
With the rising demand for healthy and innovative snacks, our client wanted to identify new concepts for differentiated snacks using unique ingredient, packaging, and processing technologies. Our client also wanted to identify businesses and innovative technology developers open for collaboration.
Client success details
The support and insights FutureBridge delivered helped our client build an extensive database with a range of ingredients, concepts, and technologies for innovative snacks for short, mid-term, and long-term adoption. Our analysis answered several of our client’s critical business questions including:
- What are the different novel processing technologies, products, and ingredients resulting in distinct texture, visual, and taste benefits?
- What are the unique attributes, benefits, and limitations of the identified concepts?
- What are identified whitespaces and market opportunities?
- Who are the potential collaborators or partners?
FutureBridge conducted extensive desk and primary research across snacks and technology developers to define the concept landscape and generate relevant insights.
Our research included:
- Current whitespaces and market opportunities
- Identifying novel processing technologies, ingredients, and products
- Unique and next-generation snacking concepts
- Alternative ingredients for the preparation of snacks
- Methods and stage of snack development
FutureBridge identified and analyzed technologies and ingredients with potential applications for snack production. Potential vendors for relevant technologies and ingredients were also identified and shortlisted. Our client was informed about the feasibility of short-term, mid-term, and long-term adoption of the shortlisted technologies.