Research Briefing | Antibody Drug Conjugates: ASCO 2022 & Beyond
FutureBridge Oncology consulting team identified 3 transformative themes at the ASCO 2022 that will impact the future.
- Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) development leads the path
- Circulating DNA (ctDNA) adopts the role of a vital & versatile biomarker
- T Cell and beyond: Success of cell therapies transitioning in solid tumors
The ASCO annual meeting 2022 marked the beginning of the post-covid era by hosting the conference in hybrid mode after 3 years. The theme of the ASCO meeting this year was ‘Advancing Equitable Cancer Care Through Innovation’. Remaining true to its agenda researchers presented around five thousand reports speaking largely about novel therapeutics. There were around 117 presentations on Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC) primarily focused on solid tumors. Players in this field are looking into novel strategies with cutting-edge ADCs and bi-specifics all while keeping a close watch on FDA-approved ADCs.
This third in the series of four reports comprises an in-depth analysis of key presentations on ADCs that were showcased at ASCO, the events that followed post-ASCO, and our insights on the future of this class of drugs. The topics included are
- Gen-Y ADCs: Pulling the Right Strings for Cytotoxic Agents in Solid Tumors?
- Practice-Changing Data of Enhertu in Breast Cancer
- Does Enhertu Data Cast a Pall on Trodelvy’s Blockbuster Aspirations of Label Expansion?
- The promise of ADCs in NSCLC
- Enhertu Expands the Tumor Footprint in Gastro-Intestinal Cancers
- State-of-the-Art ADCs Widen the Reach in Genitourinary & Women’s Cancer
- Novel ADCs and Future Directions
- Summary of key ADCs presented at ASCO 2022
All these topics are analyzed in detail with insights from the FutureBridge Oncology team. Download your copy of the detailed report.
FutureBridge Oncology Consulting Services
Our customized oncology consulting services integrate in-depth industry knowledge, relevant-analytics platforms, and PoVs from leading external experts to offer efficient solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the domains of therapeutics and diagnostics.
Connect with Prakash Dogra (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any queries or share your business objective here for your project needs.