Technology Foresight for Smart Freezers
Client success details
This engagement helped the client to understand the business impact of the upcoming innovations in the smart freezers segment. The following questions were answered during the engagement:
- Which are the technologies, innovations, and ideas that are already commercialized or are near commercialization?
- Which technologies, innovations, and ideas are in the nascent stage and have the potential to disrupt the market in the future?
- What are the early signals in the segment?
- What research is going on in the smart freezer and related segments?
FutureBridge conducted extensive secondary and patent research. Also, 50+ telephonic interviews to understand the strategies to be adopted for engaging with customers. The output included the following
- The technologies and the early signals that may have a potential impact on the client’s business
- Recommendations helped in identifying the potential technology partners whom the client can engage with
The client got an understanding of the technologies that will help to ‘minimize the time from a desire to fulfillment, ‘event-based demand prediction’, and ‘trend-based customer communication’.
The identified early signals gave an understanding of the potential impact on clients’ business, thereby helping in planning their future roadmap for the next 5–7 years.