We have engaged with almost every wind turbine manufacturer from an in-licensing perspective with a focus on technologies that can improve reliability without minimal cost investments.
Our engagement with oil & gas players has been focused on both out-licensing of some of their best in class exploration processes & material innovations as well as in-licensing of solutions for inspection.
With solar thermal players the focus has once again been the potential out-licensing evaluation of specific sub-systems.
What are clients asking us:
- Low cost manufacturing process & in-service monitoring sensors systems for the life of the wind blade
- Commercialization evaluation of sulphur based products developed by world class oil & gas companies
- Improved lightning strike protection systems for wind blades.
- Out-licensing evaluation of molten energy storage systems to a whole host of potential industrial applications
- De-icing & surface erosion protection systems/solutions for leading edges of wind blades
- Wind gearbox hydraulic fluid monitoring systems
- Low cost grid power quality monitoring solutions