Biofuels: Opportunities & Challenges
Substituting fossil fuels with renewable alternatives such as biofuels is an efficient way to reduce carbon emissions and achieve carbon neutrality by the second half of this century. Biofuels help to enhance and safeguard energy security by reducing the world’s reliance on fossil energy sources.
FutureBridge will help answer the right questions that are most relevant to your businesses. Biofuel production is not a new concept and it has been there for around 2 centuries. But due to recent developments and push towards renewable alternatives has opened a plethora of opportunities for biofuels.
FutureBridge will explore and showcase the potential opportunities and challenges faced in the biofuels domain and help businesses to access why there is a growing buzz around biofuels.
The webinar focuses on:
- Biomass availability – types of biomass and their availability, existing challenges, and potential solutions
- Supply chain models – production/collection to final transportation to biofuel producer ensuring feedstock security, and emerging solutions
- Conversion Technologies – comparison of available and upcoming conversion technologies
- Policies and regulations – frameworks in favor of renewable alternatives
- Players ecosystem – Key players profiling and case studies of success stories in the biofuel domain
- Economics – Cost of production, price comparison with fossil-based fuels (current and future trends)